Diving

2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

2012 has been a pretty dam epic year for my backpacking travels and indeed the blog too! In the past 12months I’ve left rainy cold England behind and spent pretty much all year basking in the warmth of an endless summer on my RTW backpacking trip. I’ve covered 4 continents and 10 countries, all of which …

Read More about 2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

Hit The Water At Some of Asias Top Dive Sites

What makes a great diving destination? Ask 100 people that question and you’d probably hear responses like crystal-clear waters, exotic ocean life and a sense that you’re witnessing scenes that have rarely been glimpsed by human eyes. If you’re looking for a location that ticks all those boxes for your next dive holiday, Asia is …

Read More about Hit The Water At Some of Asias Top Dive Sites

The Day I Scuba Dived With a Whale Shark In Koh Tao

My bucket list is fast expanding and I’m keen to keep on top of things and tick off as many items as I can during my RTW2012 trip. But in amongst the list are a few more challenging items – items that aren’t so accessible. Things such as photographing the infamous Teaphuoo wave in Tahiti …

Read More about The Day I Scuba Dived With a Whale Shark In Koh Tao