RTW 2012

Merry Xmas Guys and Girls!

It’s that time of the year again, over eating, being stupidly drunk during the day and opening presents! Happy days all around! This year has been pretty dam epic and I’ve had heaps of fun – I just hope you’ve all enjoyed reading about my travel antics and I’ve inspired/prompted/forced you to head out and …

Read More about Merry Xmas Guys and Girls!

2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

2012 has been a pretty dam epic year for my backpacking travels and indeed the blog too! In the past 12months I’ve left rainy cold England behind and spent pretty much all year basking in the warmth of an endless summer on my RTW backpacking trip. I’ve covered 4 continents and 10 countries, all of which …

Read More about 2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

From Snow To Sahara – I’m Travelling In Morocco!

As you may have already figured out from Mondays Photo of the Week I’ve said good bye to Switzerland (for now!) and I’ve headed off on the next leg of my RTW2012 adventure. I left Switzerland as I found it – covered in snow – and have swopped the snowy mountains for dusty roads, winding …

Read More about From Snow To Sahara – I’m Travelling In Morocco!

Exploring Switzerland in Pictures – Via My iPhone

With the purchase of my new iPhone 5 and the upcoming launch of my iPhoneography website I’ve been shooting ALOT with my phone recently, in fact I’ve shot over 1000 images in the last 4 weeks alone! And with leaving Switzerland next week I thought I’d bring you the best shots of my time in …

Read More about Exploring Switzerland in Pictures – Via My iPhone

30 More Ideas For My Travel Bucket List

I first published my bucket list late last year and as with all things travel it’s snowballed since I’ve been back on the road backpacking again! I’ve added a few things here and there, some that I hadn’t considered putting on the list until I actually booked to do them and some on the recommendation …

Read More about 30 More Ideas For My Travel Bucket List

Photo of the Week – 26.11.12

This weekend I had a rather epic and spontaneous adventure – I headed down to the southern end of Switzerland to visit Zermatt, which is infamous for it’s breathtaking views of the Matterhorn – Europes most photographed peak apparently! I ended up hitting the slopes with AER Snowboarding and took this shot on my GoPro …

Read More about Photo of the Week – 26.11.12

When Backpacking Goes Wrong…!

**FIRST OFF I’D LIKE TO ADVISE YOU THIS POST CONTAINS SOME RATHER GRAPHIC PICTURES…SO DON’T READ OVER BREAKFAST!** Backpacking isn’t all shits and giggles, well most of the time it’s amazing fun and you drift along in a glorious backpacker bubble, care free and enjoying life. However there are some perils on the road and …

Read More about When Backpacking Goes Wrong…!

Photo of The Week – 19.11.12

This weekend I finally got round to exploring the infamous Swiss Alps (and ticking another item off my bucket list) when me and the girl headed to her Dads place in Flims, towards the east of Switzerland. Although snowboarding was off the cards (much to my disappointment!) because of the lack of snowfall it did …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 19.11.12

My NEW And FINAL Travel Plans For 2012…PROMISE!

If you know me, know my blog or simply stereotype me by the fact I’m male you’ll already know how useless at planning I am! …my travels are no exception! I worked at STA Travel for over a year before hitting the road again. Planning other people’s adventures? No worries! Planning my own? Completely different …

Read More about My NEW And FINAL Travel Plans For 2012…PROMISE!