Photo of The Week – 3.12.12

plane backpacker switzerland round the world

Heading to Warmer Shores!

So today after 6 weeks with the girl in Switzerland I jumped on a plane (after getting up at the ridiculously early hour of 4:30am!) and headed to my final new country of the year – Morocco. I left behind the land of chocolate and cheese much as I found it on my first weekend here – covered with beautiful white snow! I’m already missing it, but luckily I’m heading back there for xmas!

But now it’s time to explore the markets and culture of North Africa!

zurich lake snow switzerland iphoneography
← Previous
Exploring Switzerland in Pictures - Via My iPhone
Next →
From Snow To Sahara - I'm Travelling In Morocco!