Photo of The Week – 28.11.11

My Australian Home

This weeks Photo of The Week is my Aussie campervan – my personal house on wheels that I aquired in Sydney and explored the East Coast with. It took me down to Melbourne, the great ocean road, and all the way back up through Byron Bay to Noosa before settling back in the Bay. It was the best decision I made in Oz. I sold it for a small loss (about $500) and then bought my car on the return to the UK. It's poignant becuase today I sold that car and more importantly didn't make a loss. This money is now bookmarked for my next campervan….happy days!

Leave a reply