Photo of The Week – 25.06.12

There was a certain set of shots that I had pictured in my head to take during my time in Asia – and the postcard perfect Thai long tail boat set in a turquoise ocean with the iconic islands behind it was top of my list, which I finally managed to shoot on a wander around the Phi Phi Islands. If you’re one of my buddies on Facebook you’ll have already seen this as I tagged a whole heap of you in it to annoy you at your office desks – but for those of you who aren’t;

 do you wish you were here?!

← Previous
Why Luang Prabang Was My Top Stop In Laos
Next →
Bugs, Fish Heads and Pasties - Why I Love Travel and Food