Photo of the Week – 20.08.12

A Curious Monkey!

I’ll make this clear from the start – this pic is far from the best example of my photography!

However I feel it deserves Photo of the Week status simply due to the fact it makes me chuckle every time, and that’s what good photo do – they prompt emotions. This crazy (and slightly stoned looking!) monkey is from Monkey Beach, a place I visited for the second time last week equipment with a large pole and a GoPro on the end – the Monkeys loved playing with their reflections and I got some sweet images from it!

Leave a reply