Photo of The Week – 17/05/10

Sydney Opera House

Until my last day in Sydney I hadn’t actually visited it’s most famous landmark – the Opera House. And seeing as it is the icon of Australia (alongside the Southern Cross and a Kangaroo!) it would be rather neglectful as both a traveller and a photographer not to view it up close. I’d seen it from afar – both from the Harbour Bridge and as the backdrop for the NY fireworks – but up close was a much better experience – the architecture of it is amazing and the tiles create an almos. Definately worth a  visit

← Previous
HOSTEL REVIEW: Aquarius Backpackers
Next →
Top Ten Tuesday – Ways to Travel Oz