Photo of The Week – 12.11.12

buddah monk asia

Praying Monks, Laos

This Photo of the Week goes right back to the start of my Asia adventure back in May when I headed into Laos to explore my first ever land locked country (a big deal for a surfer!) for a few weeks with my buddy Matt. This shot was taken at Buddha Park outside the countries capital of Vietiane – a great place to spend a few hours exploring and great for photographers.

← Previous
HOSTEL REVIEW; Lub D Silom, Bangkok (inc Promo Code)
zurich switzerland mountains iphoneography
Next →
Monthly Travel Summary and Stats; Oct-Nov ’12