Photo of The Week – 06.02.12

It's a Small World

This weeks photo of the week isn’t that good Photo wise – except for the fact both people involved have awesome hair! – it’s more about the story behind it. Since travelling I’ve realised the world is small and within the backpacker bubble it’s even smaller. I met this girl through a girl I work with in Montanita, who met her in Lima, Peru. After chatting to her it transpired that she went to uni where I live, I went to uni where she lives and she also went to school with my best buddy Jimmy…it’s definitely a small world when you can acquire a story like that in a small town like this!