Search results for - North America

The Alternative 18 to 30s Holiday Guide

Nowadays it is hugely popular for late teens and twenty-somethings to jet off into the sun for a “what happens on holiday stays on holiday” type of break! Groups of guys and gals head off for a one...

Famous Lakes of The World

Famous Lakes of The World

Holidaying by a lake gives you a myriad of things to see and do whilst you are away, be it water sports, fishing, hiking, biking, or just sitting by the water with a good book! Here we bring together...

Cycling Bolivias Death Road

Cycling Bolivias Death Road

Why is it that as soon as something has the word ‘death’ in it, adventurers everywhere are flocking to see what it’s all about? We figure that it must be the danger factor and the kudos you can...

Scottish New Year – Hogmanay Style!

Scottish New Year – Hogmanay Style!

There are many different ways to spend New Year. You could go all on backpacker and spend it in the sun on Bondi Beach, Australia. You could head to America and see it in with the bright lights of...

2011 – 12 Months, 12 Pictures

2011 – 12 Months, 12 Pictures

Well 2011 is nearly over – and it’s been a rather eventful year to say the least! And despite not travelling heaps I’ve managed to take lots of photos and create lots of memories...