My 2019 Travel Roundup – 8 Countries & Heaps Of Epic Adventures!

Well 2019 is coming to and end and what a year it has been! From 3 months surfing and exploring the coastline of South Africa and kicking back on the island paradise that is Bali to celebrating 10 years (yes a whole freaking decade) on the road and getting off the beaten track in the …

Read More about My 2019 Travel Roundup – 8 Countries & Heaps Of Epic Adventures!

Places To Visit In The Maldives – The Best Budget Maldives Local Islands

Until recently the Maldives was strictly a destination limited to only those who could afford the resort island price tags, as they were the onl places to visit in The Maldives. Then, due to a change in legislation, the local islands opened their arms, offering budget-friendly guest houses and hotels, quaint little cafes and restaurants …

Read More about Places To Visit In The Maldives – The Best Budget Maldives Local Islands