30 travel adventuers before 30 blog backpacker birthday

Latest

Xmas Day

Xmas Day

my alarm woke me up at 8:30am…. usually my xmas day starts with a stocking and waking up the parentals with a cup of tea in bed before getting started on the cooking with my mum, watching tv...

Xmas Eve

Xmas Eve

So xmas eve was finally upon us. We were all stoked…despite the fact the Sydney (and indeed Oz in general) is the most un xmassy place in the world! Its hot, there are a distinct lack of...

The morning after…

The morning after…

Euuuuuuughhhhhh….. …..my head hurts! hahahaha! But we were determined not to waste another day feeling ‘blergh’. Kerri and me  hooked up with Matt from the Cairns Crew and Kty Lou and...

Surprises

Surprises

MJ from the Manta tour had tipped us off about some free camping sites just outside of Exmouth, past the lighthouse. Arriving just before dusk we drove up the hill to watch a spectacular sunset...

Nature Lookout

Nature Lookout

We rocked up to Kalbarri in the evening of Pink lake. Owing to laziness, and by no small means to our lack of funds we decided to camp up in the car park overlooking Chinamans Beach and a rather...