30 travel adventuers before 30 blog backpacker birthday

Latest

The morning after…

The morning after…

Euuuuuuughhhhhh….. …..my head hurts! hahahaha! But we were determined not to waste another day feeling ‘blergh’. Kerri and me  hooked up with Matt from the Cairns Crew and Kty Lou and...

Surprises

Surprises

MJ from the Manta tour had tipped us off about some free camping sites just outside of Exmouth, past the lighthouse. Arriving just before dusk we drove up the hill to watch a spectacular sunset...

Nature Lookout

Nature Lookout

We rocked up to Kalbarri in the evening of Pink lake. Owing to laziness, and by no small means to our lack of funds we decided to camp up in the car park overlooking Chinamans Beach and a rather...