30 travel adventuers before 30 blog backpacker birthday

Latest

sta travel logo

STA Travel Review

Ok so the lovely guys n girls at STA TravelBuzz…well girl…the endearing Camilla…have asked me to review my experiences with STA Travel. I’d like to point out that despite my travel writings for STA...

Wander and Goodbyes

Ok so after a less than successful Xmas and a Boxing day spent in a duvet watching movies and generally achieving nothing (as Boxing Days should be!) me and Kez decided to get back out and hit the...

Xmas Day

Xmas Day

my alarm woke me up at 8:30am…. usually my xmas day starts with a stocking and waking up the parentals with a cup of tea in bed before getting started on the cooking with my mum, watching tv...

Xmas Eve

Xmas Eve

So xmas eve was finally upon us. We were all stoked…despite the fact the Sydney (and indeed Oz in general) is the most un xmassy place in the world! Its hot, there are a distinct lack of...