To celebrate the launch of my new travel and iPhoneography site iTraveliShootiPhone.com I’ve teamed up with the guys at OlloClip to give away 2 of their iPhone lens adapters to help make your iPhone even more awesome!
Incase you didn’t know the Olloclip adds 3 extra lenses to your phone – fish eye, wide angle and macro. You can check out my full review of the OlloClip here.
And given the basis of the new site and what OlloClip is for I’ve chosen to run a photographic competition, or more to the point an iPhoneography comp!
Entering is simple;
- Head over to the iTravel iShoot iPhone Facebook Fanpage and hit “like”
- …if you’re feeling awesome do the same on the Backpacker Banter Fanpage
- Email your 2 top iPhone/iPad/iPod shot photos to backpackerbanter [at] me [dot] com (feel free to include your twitter or blog links too)
- OR post a link in the comments to a blog post with the shots
- Do all the above before Dec 31st 2012!
…and thats all there is to it!
I shall put up a post showcasing my favourite shots as well as picking the two best ones which will win a shiny new OlloClip to go out and shoot some amazing pictures on your travels!
All the shots must be taken with an iDevice, but feel free to submit images that have been edited, however it any edits must have been done via apps such as Camera+ or Instagram – no Photoshop please!
Oh and here’s the smallprint;
The winners will be picked from all entries on 1st Jan 2013. There is no cash alternative. I retain the right to withdraw this competition/change the rules/generally do what I want with this whole thing at any time! Winner will be chosen by me (Chris Stevens). You retain the copyright to your images but I reserve the right to use them on BackpackerBanter.com or iTraveliShootiPhone.com and their affiliate social networks for posts associated with this competition.