Pai in Northern Thailand is a great little hippie village full of alternative lifestyles, rice paddies, jungle and amazing waterfalls and should be part of any trip to Thailand if you’re heading that way.
And to give you no excuses not to go there I’ve teamed up with the guys from Common Grounds Pai to offer you the chance to win and awesome stay with them.
They’re currently expanding their already popular hostel with the help of a crowd funding campaign so to celebrate they’re give away a 7 day trip for 2 to their hostel!
So What Can You Win?
- 1 week stay in a private room
- Free Thai lunch everyday
- A Thai Cooking class
- A Thai Massage….EVERYDAY! Seriously good times!
And How Do You Enter?
To get involved all you have to do is hit “like” on the Common Grounds Pai Facebook Page and the comment on the announcement post for this competition on the Backpacker Banter Facebook Page (it’s pinned at the top!) – tagging in your buddy that you’d take with you!
The comp is open until 30th May – so get in their fast and we’ll randomly select the winner on May 1st.
…and don’t forget to check out their crowd funder campaign – they have some epic rewards on offer!
As an added bonus, even if you dont win, if you mention you heard about Common Grounds Pai on Backpacker Banter you’ll get 50% off a 3 night stay anytime up until the end of July 2015!
Dont say I dont look after you!
- Prize must be claimed before the end of November 2015
- Flights/transport and travel insurance not included
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Competition entry ends at 11:59pm on 30th April 2015
- Winner will be randomly chosen by Backpacker Banter – judges decision is final
- Winner will be announced in the first week of May 2015