Top 10 Tuesday

The Top 10 Things I Like And Loathe About Travel Blogging

When I tell people that I’m a travel writer and photographer it’s generally met with the same response – “wow thats really awesome” or “that must be a great job”. To some extent they’re right too, it is a god position to be in, but like any job there’s also a heap of things that …

Read More about The Top 10 Things I Like And Loathe About Travel Blogging

10 Things I Miss and Don’t Miss About Travelling South America

I’ve only just left but there’s already certain things I miss about backpacking South America through Ecuador and Peru, but also equally things I don’t – so here’s my Top 10 Things I Miss and Don’t Miss;   I DO miss the sun, yes it’s meant to be the beginning of summer, and yes I …

Read More about 10 Things I Miss and Don’t Miss About Travelling South America

Backpacking The Galapagos Islands – My Top Pictures

Since getting back from a week in the Galapagos Islands I’ve spent hours trawling through my photos, hours filled with editing and occasionally blind panic when a compact flash card decided to randomly format itself! For a traveller the Galapagos is a definite for the bucket list, but as a photographer it’s pure pornography! You …

Read More about Backpacking The Galapagos Islands – My Top Pictures

Top 10 Things I Miss About Backpacking…

With my next adventure taking me to Thailand in less than a month I’m once again getting really stoked for traveling! Oddly enough it’s not the prospect of exploring South East Asia that’s the main reason for this excitement (although of course this is something to do with it!), the main reason behind my eagerness …

Read More about Top 10 Things I Miss About Backpacking…

My Top 10 Things to Do In Devon and Cornwall

I think I’ve been neglecting my own back garden  on my blog, despite being at home for the best part of a year now and exploring a lot of it. I’m stoked to live in Devon, England – it’s a beautiful place and there’s heaps to do. Despite this it’s somewhat overlooked by international backpackers …

Read More about My Top 10 Things to Do In Devon and Cornwall

My Top 10 Glasto Highlights

After 6 days without a wash I’m finally showered and about halfway to recovering from the chaos that was Glastonbury 2011…actually I’m fully shattered and need a blooming good sleep…but while I doze and stagger through another day back in the real world I thought I’d share my personal Top 10 Highlights of Glasto 2011 …

Read More about My Top 10 Glasto Highlights