Sydney

New Year

It was 4:30am. I was shattered. Kerri was shattered. The newly found Becki was shattered. But we were laden with supplies, pilliow cases and sheets. We were heading out for Sydneys legendary New Years Fireworks!

Read More about New Year

Xmas Eve

So xmas eve was finally upon us. We were all stoked…despite the fact the Sydney (and indeed Oz in general) is the most un xmassy place in the world! Its hot, there are a distinct lack of decorations! But still we were stoked! So despite the fact we were all missing home and we all …

Read More about Xmas Eve

The morning after…

Euuuuuuughhhhhh….. …..my head hurts! hahahaha! But we were determined not to waste another day feeling ‘blergh’. Kerri and me  hooked up with Matt from the Cairns Crew and Kty Lou and headed out to peruse the many free galleries that Sydney has to offer.

Read More about The morning after…