RTW 2012

Photo of The Week – 05.11.12

I’m really enjoying the beauty of Switzerland at the moment and I think this is a perfect example, shot in Zurich just as the sunset. Gorgeous stone buildings, ornate bridges, church spires, mountains in the distance and all reflected in a peaceful river running through the middle – it’s like a photographers dream! And for …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 05.11.12

Photo of the Week – 29.10.12

It’s been a bit of a shock heading from the tropical climates of SE Asia to Switzerland and my body is going to take a while to adjust. However there are some upsides – yesterday marked the first day of winter (a season I’ve successfully avoided all year!) and in true winter style Switzerland had …

Read More about Photo of the Week – 29.10.12

Ugggh! Why I’m Dreading Backpacking Again

This week I’m finally bouncing from my island home on Phi Phi Island to head back onto the backpacker trail. I would’ve left before the weekend but unfortunately I cocked up transferring my cash around and found myself with no money for a few days! I’ve been sat on Phi Phi for the best part …

Read More about Ugggh! Why I’m Dreading Backpacking Again

Enjoying A Bit of Luxury on Koh Lanta, Flashpacker Style!

If you’ve been taking note of my Facebook Fanpage you’ll have noticed that whilst the girl was over in Thailand with me I did something slightly outside of my backpacker character – I was to be found residing in some rather plush accommodation. Now before you start thinking that I’ve sold out let me assure …

Read More about Enjoying A Bit of Luxury on Koh Lanta, Flashpacker Style!

Photo of The Week – 27.08.12

There’s certain things whist travelling that always serve as a reminder that you’re on an epic holiday, jolting you from your comfort zone and going “hey – I’m in a tropical paradise”! The humble palm tree is undoubtedly the most famous of these icons, and nothing conjures up the warm feeling of sun beating down …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 27.08.12