General Banter

Ask Me Anything, Your Questions Answered…

A few weeks ago on the Facebook Fanpage I offered you guys the opportunity to ask me anything about myself or my travels. I got some pretty interesting responses (disclaimer – some of the really random ones are from my buddies…!) so I wrote them all down and answered them the best I could. So here’s …

Read More about Ask Me Anything, Your Questions Answered…

How Travel Embraces The Simple Life – And What You Can Learn From It

The other night I was out for dinner with a group of backpacker here in Montanita and I was chatting to Gijs and Flo about food. There we were stuffing our faces with some delicious treats and we were chatting about what to have for lunch the following day. I flagged it up and mentioned …

Read More about How Travel Embraces The Simple Life – And What You Can Learn From It

5 Of My Travel Goals For 2014 (And How I Got On With 2013s!)

Well with 2014 already underway, having landed in Ecuador and celebrated 2 years of continuous travel there’s a lot of talk about new years resolutions. To be honest I’ve never really been a fan of them – with my lack of commitment and short attention span – however I have got into the habit of …

Read More about 5 Of My Travel Goals For 2014 (And How I Got On With 2013s!)

MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!

Well it’s nearly the end of 2013 and that means one thing…IT’S NEARLY XMAS! So I’d like to take the time to thank the people that keep the blog going – my readers! Without you lot I’d simply be chatting to myself on the internet and that would kinda of suck! I blog as much …

Read More about MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!

My Yearly Travel Round Up; 2013 – 12 Months in 12 Pictures

To say 2013 was an eventful year in my backpacking lifestyle is a bit of an understatement. I’ve covered 12 countries spanning 4 continents – from the heat of the desert to the chill of glaciers, falling from the sky to exploring 30m under the ocean…its been varied, fun and packed full of travel goodness! …

Read More about My Yearly Travel Round Up; 2013 – 12 Months in 12 Pictures

The Next Adventure – My Final Travel Plans For 2013…

Wow, this year has flown by hey?! It seems only yesterday that I was seeing in the new year in Morocco working as a surf instructor and now I’m sat in Thailand on a dive boat writing about my final travel plans of the year! Mental times!  So I’m finishing up my few weeks working …

Read More about The Next Adventure – My Final Travel Plans For 2013…

My Reader Survey – What You Told Me And What I’m Doing About It!

A month or so ago I launched my 2013 reader survey off the back of things I learnt from the TBEX Blogger Conference. I had a great response from you guys and was stoked to read through all your answers and feedback! So I thought I’d keep you in the loop on what it taught …

Read More about My Reader Survey – What You Told Me And What I’m Doing About It!