General Banter

The Travel Behind The Travel Blog – Canon Come See Campaign

Over the last few months I’ve been stoked to be collaborating with the team at Canon Europe in their new “Come & See Campaign” with the launch of two new cameras – the Canon 7D Mark II (the upgrade from my current digital SLR) and their new compact camera; the Canon PowerShot G7 X As …

Read More about The Travel Behind The Travel Blog – Canon Come See Campaign

5 Things I’ll Miss About Home, And 5 I Won’t!

Having just won’t my longest period back in the UK since I started my current adventure and life as a full time travel blogger and currently being sat on a plane watching the cloud peppered sky obscuring England fading into the distance as the rain drops dance along my window I’m pondering the last month. …

Read More about 5 Things I’ll Miss About Home, And 5 I Won’t!

The True Cost Of Travelling

Throughout my travels I’ve been pretty open to sharing details of my travel budget in my “Monthly Summaries” and “A Month In…” series to help you guys plan you’re own backpacker adventures around the world. But there’s a hidden cost of travel, especially when it comes to long term travel, that many bloggers and travellers …

Read More about The True Cost Of Travelling