FEATURE

30 More Ideas For My Travel Bucket List

I first published my bucket list late last year and as with all things travel it’s snowballed since I’ve been back on the road backpacking again! I’ve added a few things here and there, some that I hadn’t considered putting on the list until I actually booked to do them and some on the recommendation …

Read More about 30 More Ideas For My Travel Bucket List

Saturday Showcase – Pack Your Passport

After a couple of week on the back burner The Saturday Showcase is back! I know you’ve secretly missed it! This week it’s the ever patient an quick emailer Beverley from Pack Your Passport (yup once again I wasn’t that organised on my planning!) so without further pause I’ll introduce you to the lady herself… …

Read More about Saturday Showcase – Pack Your Passport

The Relentless Boardmasters Is Underway…

I’ve postponed the Saturday Showcase this week in favour of a quick update to my Festival Guide. This week the Relentless Boardmasters Festival down in Newquay kicked off after camping tickets sold out at the beginning of the week. Luckily we’ve scored some press passes, however my weekend was suddenly not so free…luckily I wasn’t …

Read More about The Relentless Boardmasters Is Underway…

Saturday Showcase – The Wanderlust Project

7N5TQ7B8N4KU So last week the self proclaimed chocolate covered nymph from Reclaiming My Future told us tales of biscuit obsessions and romance on the road – she’s set the bar high for entertainment so let me introduce her next nomination; Sheryll from The Wanderlust Project… So lets get started! Who are you and what’s your …

Read More about Saturday Showcase – The Wanderlust Project

Saturday Showcase – Reclaiming My Future

This weeks Saturday Showcase is from one of the recommendations from Kez last week. I basically picked her from the bunch due to the fact her posts have been making me chuckle rather a lot whilst I’m supposed to be working – it’s a good read! Let me introduce Toni from www.ReclaimingMyFuture.com … Who are …

Read More about Saturday Showcase – Reclaiming My Future

Saturday Showcase – In The Words of Kezsta

Due a technical mess up on the email front we won’t be hearing from Michaels nomination Ayngelina until next Saturday – but I thought I’d take the opportunity to introduce the misses (who also guest posts for me and is mentioned rather a lot!) she blogs too so let me formally introduce Kez…. So, for …

Read More about Saturday Showcase – In The Words of Kezsta

My 7 Links – The Best of Backpacker Banter

Over the last few weeks I’ve been pretty intrigued with the results of the “My 7 Links” project started by the lovely guys at Tripbase – so I was pretty stoked when @tripofourlife (aka Aisleen and Richard from Lifes Great Adventures) nominated me to participate. The basis of the whole thing is for each nominated …

Read More about My 7 Links – The Best of Backpacker Banter

Photo of The Week – 18.07.11

The Perfect Evening I’ve just come back from an epic week in Newquay, Cornwall on my Beach Lifeguard course. The days were spent being beasted by our instructor with sea swims, rescue drills and high levels of exercise. Luckily the sun was shinning and we spent our evenings on the beach. This is the view …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 18.07.11

Photo of The Week – 11.07.11

“Pondering The Next Adventure” This image of my mate Bev following our surf trip to Morocco pretty much sums up everything that’s running through my mind when I board a plane – pondering life, reminiscing the already fading memories of my last adventure and already pre planning the next trip! The only exception to this …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 11.07.11