Europe

Top 3 Ski Destinations

One of the most popular gap year experiences is a working holiday at a ski resort! There are ski resorts all over the world but which one are you going to choose? It could be one you have visited...

Reasons to Visit Basel, Switzerland

Reasons to Visit Basel, Switzerland

Basel is a backpacker’s dream! Located in Switzerland  it is an often overlooked beautiful city filled with history, rich architecture and plenty of things to see and do so take a look at our reasons...

Abba-Dabba-Deen!

If you’ve paid any attention to my lovely countdown timers on the right of the page you’ll be aware that I’ve swopped the warm climates of the South West for a mini staycation at the girls place in...