Thailand

Thailand’s Hottest Dishes

I think Thailand is somewhere that most keen foodies will have on their must-visit list of holiday destinations. Famous for its delicious street food, the country is home to some particularly hot dishes that fans of spicy fare will find impossible to resist. If you’re currently planning your trip to Thailand, make sure you read …

Read More about Thailand’s Hottest Dishes

2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

2012 has been a pretty dam epic year for my backpacking travels and indeed the blog too! In the past 12months I’ve left rainy cold England behind and spent pretty much all year basking in the warmth of an endless summer on my RTW backpacking trip. I’ve covered 4 continents and 10 countries, all of which …

Read More about 2012 – A Year of Backpacker Travel in Pictures

HOSTEL REVIEW; Lub D Silom, Bangkok (inc Promo Code)

There’s nothing better than a comfy nights sleep on the road – especially when you’re partying hard at the likes of Bangkoks Koh San Road, and my recent stay at Lub D’s Silom Hostel was nothing short of the perfect crash pad. Situated in the suburb of Silom its about a 10-15min tuk tuk journey …

Read More about HOSTEL REVIEW; Lub D Silom, Bangkok (inc Promo Code)

Why I’m Over Backpacking Asia – It’s Time To Move On…

I landed in Asia back in mid May, fresh off an amazing few months exploring Ecuador, Peru and The Galapagos Islands. Tanned from the heat of the sun and in pretty dam good shape following 3 solid months of surfing all day! I was amped for Asia following my trip in late 2011, which ultimately …

Read More about Why I’m Over Backpacking Asia – It’s Time To Move On…

Getting A Sak Yant Tattoo In Thailand – Bamboo Tattoo Style!

If you’re thinking about getting a bamboo tattoo in Thailand done then you’re not alone. Ever since I got my first bit of ink during my first year at uni I’ve always been partial to a bit of spontaneous tattooing – and it seems to be going hand in hand with my travels, what better …

Read More about Getting A Sak Yant Tattoo In Thailand – Bamboo Tattoo Style!

Ugggh! Why I’m Dreading Backpacking Again

This week I’m finally bouncing from my island home on Phi Phi Island to head back onto the backpacker trail. I would’ve left before the weekend but unfortunately I cocked up transferring my cash around and found myself with no money for a few days! I’ve been sat on Phi Phi for the best part …

Read More about Ugggh! Why I’m Dreading Backpacking Again

REVIEW; Dive Liveaboard with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures

Travelling solo as a blogger has some very distinct advantages. Firstly it’s a lot more stress free than travelling in a pair or small group – I mean no offence to anyone I’ve had the pleasure of travelling with, I simply find it a bit more laid back going solo! Most importantly it gives me …

Read More about REVIEW; Dive Liveaboard with Khao Lak Scuba Adventures

Enjoying A Bit of Luxury on Koh Lanta, Flashpacker Style!

If you’ve been taking note of my Facebook Fanpage you’ll have noticed that whilst the girl was over in Thailand with me I did something slightly outside of my backpacker character – I was to be found residing in some rather plush accommodation. Now before you start thinking that I’ve sold out let me assure …

Read More about Enjoying A Bit of Luxury on Koh Lanta, Flashpacker Style!

Diving on Phi Phi, Thailand With Barracuda Scuba

After doing my Open Water and Advanced diving course a few years back in Australia I’ve slacked a bit on my diving endeavours. Last year I headed to Koh Tao and indulge a bit whilst reviewing Davy Jones Locker and loved the water temperature and dive sites that that part of Thailand had to offer. …

Read More about Diving on Phi Phi, Thailand With Barracuda Scuba