Switzerland

My NEW And FINAL Travel Plans For 2012…PROMISE!

If you know me, know my blog or simply stereotype me by the fact I’m male you’ll already know how useless at planning I am! …my travels are no exception! I worked at STA Travel for over a year before hitting the road again. Planning other people’s adventures? No worries! Planning my own? Completely different …

Read More about My NEW And FINAL Travel Plans For 2012…PROMISE!

Photo of The Week – 05.11.12

I’m really enjoying the beauty of Switzerland at the moment and I think this is a perfect example, shot in Zurich just as the sunset. Gorgeous stone buildings, ornate bridges, church spires, mountains in the distance and all reflected in a peaceful river running through the middle – it’s like a photographers dream! And for …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 05.11.12

Photo of the Week – 29.10.12

It’s been a bit of a shock heading from the tropical climates of SE Asia to Switzerland and my body is going to take a while to adjust. However there are some upsides – yesterday marked the first day of winter (a season I’ve successfully avoided all year!) and in true winter style Switzerland had …

Read More about Photo of the Week – 29.10.12