Destinations

A Day of Didge

So after a few days of Didge lessons with Che I decided to bite the bullet and get my hands dirty by making a Didge from scratch! The first step is picking the length of wood, so off to the...

We’re Streaking!

So the last week or so has been spent surfing all day right into the evening, chilling with a glass of goon back at the campsite and generally being too tired to stay up past 10! It was time for some...

mmm…swell

So finally the true face of Byron has begun to show and the swell has started to roll in. This makes me muchos happy as I’d just got back in the swing of surfing everyday on the way up…! Couple...