New Zealand

12 Pics To Inspire You To Travel New Zealand

I’ve ranted on and on about how beautiful New Zealand is and I’ve already showcased some of the south island with my top iphone shots – seeing as I’m leaving the land of the long white cloud this week I thought I’d put together a gallery of my favourite travel shots from this picturesque country – …

Read More about 12 Pics To Inspire You To Travel New Zealand

Campervanning New Zealand – My South Island Round Up

I’ve just wrapped up the first half of my backpacking trip through New Zealand – just over 2 weeks travelling around the South Island of this country. It’s a backpacker hotspot and I know alot of you will be planning on heading this way as part of your gap year or round the world trip …

Read More about Campervanning New Zealand – My South Island Round Up

Heli Hiking on Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

Last week I mentioned the fact that swimming with dolphins in Kaikoura was one of my top 2 exeperiences of my time backpacking around the south island of New Zealand. This week I’m stoked to be blogging about what I consider to be my favourite trip during my time there – or indeed while travel …

Read More about Heli Hiking on Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

Tackling The Infamous Queenstown Fergburger!

Queenstown in the famed home of adrenaline activities in New Zealand – you can literally chuck yourself off/down/around anything in any way you please, I even convinced my dad to skydive there! But there’s also another thing QTown is famous for and should be part of any Queenstown itinerary…or more so another famous thing that …

Read More about Tackling The Infamous Queenstown Fergburger!

Photo Roundup of New Zealands South Island – Via My iPhone

Having finished my campervan tour of the south island of New Zealand (something which I will be summarizing in a post later this month) I was stoked with how beautiful the whole place was – in fact it was exactly what I envisioned NZ to be…and more. Dramatic landscapes of postcard perfection and an all …

Read More about Photo Roundup of New Zealands South Island – Via My iPhone

REVIEW; Skydiving With @NzoneSkydive…and My Dad!

If you’re like me then backpacking is a great opportunity to try a whole heap of new things and be a little bit crazy. In fact it provides the perfect excuse – and indeed opportunity – to get  out of your comfort zone and get some real adrenaline going. So when I arrived in Queenstown, …

Read More about REVIEW; Skydiving With @NzoneSkydive…and My Dad!

Chilling With Some Drinks In The Minus 5 Ice Bar, Queenstown

It wont come as a surprise to any of you that I enjoy a beer or two whilst backpacking – well that’s just a small underestimate really…I do enjoy getting pretty messed up whilst traveling, but hey that’s all part and parcel of being in the backpacker bubble! Much like the link between food and …

Read More about Chilling With Some Drinks In The Minus 5 Ice Bar, Queenstown

7 Days of Travel Chaos – My Journey From Morocco To New Zealand!

The last week of my backpacking journey has been pretty mental – something that you probably would’ve picked up if you’re following me on twitter or have liked the Facebook page – and it’s seen me go from sitting in one town being a lazy surf bum to bouncing across 3 continents and thrust back …

Read More about 7 Days of Travel Chaos – My Journey From Morocco To New Zealand!

The First of My 2013 Backpacking Adventures; New Zealand and Beyond!

I’m so stoked right now and I’m getting pre travel jitters and excitement for the first time in a while…and that because less than 2 weeks away I shall be starting my 2013 travel plans. Admittedly I’ve been on the road solidly for over a year now – but the last 3 months I’ve been …

Read More about The First of My 2013 Backpacking Adventures; New Zealand and Beyond!