Morocco

Culture Shock – A Females Worries and Perspective

For me, of all the millions of questions and thoughts running through my mind as the countdown reduces to my trip, I wonder how the countries culture will affect me and what I need to pack… When it comes to western culture, it’s a simple question of what the seasons will hold and packing accordingly. …

Read More about Culture Shock – A Females Worries and Perspective

Photo of The Week – 11.04.11

“Moroccan Whiskey” If you ever travel to Morocco you’ll quickly find out that the staple drink of choice – whatever the time of day or weather – is Moroccan Whiskey…aka mint tea. This sugary hot drink is highly addictive and was the cornerstone of my recent trip! I love the stuff. It’s also dirt cheap …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 11.04.11

Photo of The Week – 05.04.11

Moroccan Rugs, Banana Village Souk One of my favourite things about Morocco is the infamous rugs they produce – and there’s no better place to get one than a local souk, where you can barter on every single size colour and combination. I visited the Banana Village one around the corner from my apartment in …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 05.04.11

Photo of the Week – 21.02.11

Sunset Cooking, Morocco This time next month I’ll be packing to head back to the sunkissed coast of Southern Morocco – so naturally I’ve been reminiscing about my previous visit a couple years ago by flicking through my pics! This image was shot at the Errant Surf Camp where I was staying and our local …

Read More about Photo of the Week – 21.02.11