Ecuador

Photo of The Week – 02.04.12

One of the toughest things about being a backpacker is deciding what to do with your time. You could hit the beach, grab a beer, climb a waterfall, jump out of a plane, explore a temple….the possibilities are endless. But sometimes it’s nice to take some serious time out, cool down in the pool and …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 02.04.12

Backpacking The Galapagos Islands – My Top Pictures

Since getting back from a week in the Galapagos Islands I’ve spent hours trawling through my photos, hours filled with editing and occasionally blind panic when a compact flash card decided to randomly format itself! For a traveller the Galapagos is a definite for the bucket list, but as a photographer it’s pure pornography! You …

Read More about Backpacking The Galapagos Islands – My Top Pictures

Galapagos Islands Here I Come!

Yesterday I made a rather last minute decision. A rather spontaneous decision. A rather expensive decision (actually that’s a massive understatement!). But most importantly a rather epic travel based decision. Yesterday I smashed out some serious dollar and booked a trip that’s 4 years overdue.   I booked myself a 6 day trip to the …

Read More about Galapagos Islands Here I Come!