Byron Bay

Photo of The Week – 12.09.10

Byron Graffiti The above image is part of a series I shot this week revolving around the graffiti in Byron Bay. The town has employed graffiti artists to turn things like alley ways and electric boxes into stand alone pieces of art – something that I feel reflects the laid back and alternative vibe of …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 12.09.10

Doing the Man Thing

Over the last few days I’ve been forced – due to lack of fundage – to actually do some masculine type work! After putting my beloved van “Leslie” on the market I had to get a safety check for some potential new owners. Unfortunately he failed!

Read More about Doing the Man Thing

Photo of The Week – 16.08.10

The Beautiful Girls, Byron Bay Perched on a rock overlooking the Byron surf, lead singer Matt of The Beautiful Girls – nursing a slight hangover following their epic second gig in town – reflects on the completion of their new album and chats to me about their Oz tour, the impact of the internet and …

Read More about Photo of The Week – 16.08.10