Travel insurance for backpackers is something I’d highly use you to consider for your next trip – leaving home for an epic adventure without travel insurance is something I’d NEVER recommend!
The world is a big place full of awesome experiences, but no matter how careful you are sometimes things go wrong…and if they do the last thing you want to worry about is how you’re going to deal with it.
At the end of the day the best scenario is that your travel insurance is the biggest waste of money on your trip – because that means you’ve come back in one piece.
But trust me when the sh*t hits the fan it’ll be well worth the investment.
Travel insurance is a must for any backpacker or traveller.
Travel Insurance For Backpackers
Thats why I’ve teamed up with World Nomads Travel Insurance – they’ve got a great range of travel insurance for backpackers covering a whole heap of activities so no matter where you’re heading in the world or what you fancy getting up to you can relax knowing they’ve got you back!
What’s great is you can buy, extend and claim online, even after you’ve left home!
It’s available to people from over 140 countries and is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most We all know that the best travel insurance for backpackers needs to be flexible! Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities No travel insurance for backpackers is complete without covering a whole heap of activities! From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.