Top 10 Tuesday – Travel Tunes

So today is my newly founded “Top 10 Tuesday” – a fun little post every Tuesday listing my top 10 things of a range of categories…lets see how it pans out!

Everyone loves a bit of tuneage to set the mood – and staying in hostels and pikeying playlists off fellow travellers iTunes is just another part of the backpacking scene and it’s helped me find some awesome bands.

So I thought I’d share my top 10 songs (as stated by my iPhone!) go download them, pass them on, basically share the love!

(click on the song to go listen on YouTube!)

1 – “FreeDonavon Frankenreiter

2 – “Reggae Got SoulSurfs Up Soundtrack

3 – “Girl I Wana Lay You DownALO

4 – “ParascopesThe Beautiful Girls

5 – “Didge JamXavier Rudd

6 – “Electric FeelMGMT

7 – “Used to Get HighJohn Butler Trio

8 – “Piece by PieceFeeder

9 – “SlyThe Cat Empire

10 – “Inauduble MelodiesJack Johnson

 Top 10 Tuesday – Travel TunesAbove: Jack Johnson at the Byron Bay Bluesfest 2010

Comments are closed.