Photo of The Week – 31.12.12

swisslandxmas 3 of 3 Photo of The Week   31.12.12

Xmas on the Piste

If you’ve been keeping and eye on the Backpacker Banter Facebook Fanpage or twitter feed over xmas you’ll already know that I spent my festive season enjoying some fun in the snow in the Swiss Alps with the girl. We took my GoPro to the slopes to get some shots of me (which will pop up in a post later this week) but being a heap more comfortable in the powder than me  – she’s been skiing since the age of 3 – the girl tore off to enjoy some runs  on her own! Here she is putting me to shame – hitting speeds of up to 110kmph!

gopro logo whitebgd v02 300x130 Photo of The Week   31.12.12

  • Getting my Go Pro soon (went through your link :) ), cant wait to take it snowboarding with me.

    Keep them coming mate, love the action shots!
    Neil recently posted..2012 in summary and plans for 2013My Profile

    • oooo did you go for the HD3? Which one?
      It’ll be more surf for the next few months than snowboarding though!hahaha! (and cheers for going through the link!)

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge