Sunny Waves Somewhere in Indo…

If you’ve been paying attention to my twitter feed over the last few days you’ll have noticed it’s been full of surfing updates – as I’m currently somewhere off the coast of Bali or Lombok living the dream on a week long surf charter that I’m reviewing and producing some articles on. The guys over at Dream Weaver Surf have done an epic job so far of scoring us some sweet waves and I’ve been busting out the GoPro when I’ve not been shooting from the boat. STOKED AS!

Related Posts

    • Chris

      cheers bro – was a lush wave :)
      watch out for some more surf shots next week too!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge