Photo of the Week – 29.10.12

Winter Wonderland

It’s been a bit of a shock heading from the tropical climates of SE Asia to Switzerland and my body is going to take a while to adjust. However there are some upsides – yesterday marked the first day of winter (a season I’ve successfully avoided all year!) and in true winter style Switzerland had HEAPS of snow. Even Zurich was at least 30cm deep and the whole place was transformed into a beautiful white winter wonderland….now where’s my sledge….!?

Leave a reply

4 comments