• Menu

Photo of The Week – 25.07.11

 The Campervan Ethos

This image was shot during my time down in Newquay a few weeks ago where I finally got to tick another item off my bucket list – crashing in an old school VW Camper, courtesy of my fellow surf rescue buddy Tom. For me this is the campervan ethos – home really is where you park it…on a residential street, on a camp site, overlooking the beach, on an industrial estate…just to name a few places that I parked mine in Oz! I miss the campervan lifestyle, definitely stoked to get back to it in NZ…

Leave a reply