swiss alps skiing

Clear Skies and White Powder

This weekend I finally got round to exploring the infamous Swiss Alps (and ticking another item off my bucket list) when me and the girl headed to her Dads place in Flims, towards the east of Switzerland. Although snowboarding was off the cards (much to my disappointment!) because of the lack of snowfall it did give me the chance to take some pics. This shot is of Crap Masegn (yes I giggled at the name too!) 2516m above sea level – with a fresh coating of snow on a beautifully sunny day.

I can’t wait to head back there over xmas and test out my snowboard skills!

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge