buddah monk asia

Praying Monks, Laos

This Photo of the Week goes right back to the start of my Asia adventure back in May when I headed into Laos to explore my first ever land locked country (a big deal for a surfer!) for a few weeks with my buddy Matt. This shot was taken at Buddha Park outside the countries capital of Vietiane – a great place to spend a few hours exploring and great for photographers.

    • Chris

      Cheers – glad you like! I actually shot this one on my Canon SLR and then edited it on my iPhone using Camera+

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge