Photo of The Week – 12.09.11

 Photo of The Week   12.09.11 A Rare Glimpse of Scottish Sun

This shot isn’t one from the gorgeous shores of Koh Phangan where I’m currently relaxing, nor is it from any of the more exotic places I’ve visited over the past few years. This image is from the coast of Scotland in the UK. You don’t need to fly halfway around the world to have a postcard perfect moment – sometimes it’s closer than you think.

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge