Sunset Over Zurich

I’m really enjoying the beauty of Switzerland at the moment and I think this is a perfect example, shot in Zurich just as the sunset. Gorgeous stone buildings, ornate bridges, church spires, mountains in the distance and all reflected in a peaceful river running through the middle – it’s like a photographers dream!

And for all of your photo geeks out there wondering how I edited and shot it – it’s all done on my iPhone 5, shot using the native camera app, edited using Camera+ and then watermarked using PhotoMarkr. I’m well excited about getting stuck back into my iPhoneography…so much so I’m launching a dedicated blog about it soon – I’l keep you posted!

Related Posts

    • Chris

      yeah I saw you iPhone photo story – some beautiful shots! I’m impressed with how photogenic even the cities are here! Any tips on where to go?!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge