• Menu

Photo of The Week – 05.09.11

Monkey Mia, Western Australia

Nope this isn’t a man hungry pack of sharks scaring the tourists out of the water as most people would think when seeing fins off an Australian beach – this is a graceful pod of dolphins at Monkey Mia in Shark Bay, WA. For years these dolphins have been returning to the shore every morning to interact with the locals and more recently the increasing number of backpackers exploring the West Coast. I loved my here and getting up close with these amazing creatures is definitely one of the highlights to my time in Oz – if you get the chance to visit, take it!