Photo of The Week – 04.07.11

The Perfect Start to A Day…

After working the whole of Saturday whilst everyone was enjoying the sun I loaded my car and headed up to North Devon for an evening surf. Having kept an eye on the swell charts and weather reports I knew Sunday was going to be lush so I decided to pitch up on Croyde sand dunes and get an early morning session in before my mates headed up. This is the view from my tent at 6am – perfect, offshore, sunny surf. What better way to start the day?!

Leave a reply