Photo of The Week – 03.09.12

One Ocean

I’m sure I’ve featured this image as a Photo of the Week in the past – it was shot during my 6 month in the surf mecca of Byron Bay and it reminds me of heaps good times! But not only that it’s been shortlisted in the Top 15 of Surfdomes “Through the Lens” competition…and it’s now down to a public vote…so in a shameless use of my blog you should all click on this link;

 www.surfdome.com/lifestyle_blog/judge-lens

and vote for it in the comments! Winning that would result in heaps more blogging chaos…promise!

Leave a reply