Doing a working holiday visa in Australia was one of the biggest and best decisions I’ve ever made – that year in Oz was packed full of adventures, epic new travel buddies, pumping surf and it ultimately led me to where I am now.
And I’m always heaps stoked to chat about travelling in Australia and help plan peoples East Coast Adventures (check out my East Coast Australia Package builder if you want a hand!) so when my buddies Darryl and Adam at Welcome To Travel asked if I’d be keen to join them as a guest host on their Melbourne working holiday visa package of course I was going to say yes!
…oh and if you’re wondering who they are you’ll probably recognise them from this video which went totally viral this year;
Come Join Me In Melbourne!
So if you’re busy planning your Australia working holiday visa come join me in Melbourne this November for a week of fun, sun, adventure and the perfect introduction to Oz!
Not only will we be packing in heaps of cool experiences (and yes that does include surfing!) but the Welcome To Travel crew will also help you take care of the boring but essential bits about starting your working holiday visa in Australia – such as bank account setup, tax file numbers, SIM card and help finding work in Australia too.
Basically we get to sit back and enjoy all the fun stuff Melbourne has to offer whilst they do all the stressful but necessary bits! ;)
Check out their epic promo video for an overview of all the cool stuff we’ll be getting up to together!
Heaps Of Value + Some Backpacker Banter Bonus Extras!
So what’s included in my Melbourne Working Holiday Visa Package?
- Airport pickup
- 7 nights accommodation (shared dorm)
- Expert guides – including myself of course!
- Surf lesson
- Wildlife experiences (yup this does include kangaroos and also penguins!)
- Wine tasting
- Bank and Tax File Number setup (boring I know, but trust me you’ll be glad its sorted!)
- Job help
- Some awesome group meals
- Ongoing support in Australia – from both myself and the Welcome To Travel crew
And of course you get some bonus Backpacker Banter extras as well!
- 1 hour pre trip Skype chat where we can discuss anything you want about planning your trip
- Travel talk about my top destinations and activities in Australia
- Exclusive onward travel deals
I’ll also be putting together a video edit of the whole week too – so you’ll have an awesome reminder of your first week in Australia and something to send home to all your family and friends dot make them heaps jealous!
So What’s The Cost?
The Welcome To Travel Melbourne Working Holiday Visa Package is usually $899AUD (roughly £500) but I’ve cut a deal with my buddies there and if you join me on November 25th 2018 you’ll get $100 off!
Yup, all the inclusions + all my bonus add ons + $100AUD off!
So you can kickstart your working holiday visa for just $799AUD (approx £449)
Plus the first 3 people to sign up will get an extra $50 off!
Spaces are strictly limited so make sure you get in early!
- Start date = 25th November 2018
- Finish date = 2nd December 2018
- Exclusive price of $799 (approx £449)
- …and a further $50 off for the first 3 spots
- Everything you need to kickstart your trip (inc airport pickup, accom and bank setup)
- Full video edit of your first week in Australia
- 1 hour pre trip Skype travel chat
- Heaps of onward travel discounts
Got any questions about the trip?
PLEASE NOTE: This package DOES NOT INCLUDE your Australian working holiday visa – you’ll need to sort this independently.