• Menu
the ultimate guide work travel east coast australia

The Ultimate Guide To Working & Travelling In Australia

Heading to Oz soon? Download my Ultimate Guide To Working And Travelling In Australia – 80+ pages covering everything from how to travel to destination guides!

Heading to Australia on a working holiday visa is one of the best travelling experiences you can go on – not only can you explore a country full of epic activities but you can also top up your travel savings at the same time!

My FREE e-book will help you plan your trip down under and allow you to make the most of what this amazing country has to offer.

What’s Included?

Over 80 Pages of tips and advice, including…

– Destination Guides for all the major East Coast Stop offs, including hostel recommendations

– Resources to help you find a job

– Tips and advice on how to travel around Australia

– My ultimate Australia Bucket list – so you don’t miss any of the must do’s

 – Itinerary breakdowns to help you plan your trip

– Heaps of other advice to help kick start your working holiday visa

– FREE Lifetime Updates

[mailmunch-form id=”367900″]

This Is For You If…

 You’re busy planning a year long working holiday in Australia

You’re looking for expert advice on where to travel in Oz and what to do

You’re looking for hints and tips from a backpacker who has lived and worked in Australia

A Sneaky Peak Inside…

Why Take Advice From Me?!

I’ve been backpacking since 2009

I’ve recorded detailed information on budgets, trusted companies and activities

Over 4 years of work & travel experience in Australia

…including tackling Sydney – Cairns 3 times!

Years of work experience within the tourism industry

Trusted by over 45,000 readers each month!

Winner of the UK Blog Awards Travel Category 2016

[mailmunch-form id=”367900″]

Leave a reply

44 comments