• Menu
australia working holiday visa changes 2021 35 no farm work 3 years

Tips and Advice

siargao island philippines photos paradise backpacker travel

My Top Backpacker Island Retreats

Over the last few months I’ve put up quite a few posts on various beaches and islands I’ve visited whilst backpacking my way through Australia and South East Asia. As a surfer I think it’s safe to...

rosetta stone learn german language

My Language Learning Obstacles

Since | partnered up with the lovely guys at Rosetta Stone to help me learn a new language and encourage you all to do the same I’ve been doing my best to get cracking and finally make some serious...