Tips and Advice

article placeholder

Note To Campervanners

There are reasons that you’re advised not to go on unsealed roads unless your in a 4 x 4.... (more…)...
article placeholder

Monkey Mia

So after a long drive we arrived at Shark Bay, a world heritage sight which contains oodles of lovely nature related things! We were all shattered so...

Wave Rock

After an early morning swim at Cottesloe we headed back to Freemantle to post muchos letters and postcards and pay a visit to the didgeridoo shop. ...
article placeholder

HOSTEL REVIEW – Banyan View Lodge

Really nice little hostel. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean, tidy and with air con. Free internet access which is always a bonus and close...
article placeholder

HOSTEL REVIEW – Gilligans Backpackers

Now this is probably going to be my fave hostel in Oz. The people I met had a lot to do with my great experience here. Everyone seems really nice. ...
article placeholder

Crystal Cascades

Bored of the daily grind of sleeping off hangovers, chilling in the sun by the pool, buying goon and getting drunk we decided to be productive today a...

Cape Tribulation

Word of advice to travellers....if you can do it off your own back you’ll save yourself alot of dollar! In this instance Cape tribulation was going t...
skydive bucket list australia travel backpacker

Review; 14,000 Feet

Ok so last night i was walking along the esplanade and bumped into a few of the guys from my hostel. Got chatting and they said they’d just booked a s...
article placeholder

Private Paradise

Well today has been lush. Actually spent it in the pages of a travel brouchure....except it wasn’t fake....i found my own tropical paradise! (more&h...
article placeholder

HOSTEL REVIEW – Nomads Esplanade

A tidy little hostel, no frills but central location. The kitchen facilities leave a lot to be desired though. But if you need a crash pad close to th...