Tips and Advice

article placeholder

Monkey Mia

So after a long drive we arrived at Shark Bay, a world heritage sight which contains oodles of lovely nature related things! We were all shattered so... Read More...

Wave Rock

After an early morning swim at Cottesloe we headed back to Freemantle to post muchos letters and postcards and pay a visit to the didgeridoo shop. ... Read More...
article placeholder

Crystal Cascades

Bored of the daily grind of sleeping off hangovers, chilling in the sun by the pool, buying goon and getting drunk we decided to be productive today a... Read More...

Cape Tribulation

Word of advice to travellers....if you can do it off your own back you’ll save yourself alot of dollar! In this instance Cape tribulation was going t... Read More...
skydive bucket list australia travel backpacker

Review; 14,000 Feet

Ok so last night i was walking along the esplanade and bumped into a few of the guys from my hostel. Got chatting and they said they’d just booked a s... Read More...
article placeholder

Private Paradise

Well today has been lush. Actually spent it in the pages of a travel brouchure....except it wasn’t fake....i found my own tropical paradise!... Read More...