Tips and Advice

Nimbin Day Trip

Anyone who has ever been to Byron will tell you to do a day trip to Nimbin. Nimbin is a little hippy town about an hours drive inland from Byron, mad... Read More...

Canberra Day Out

After an amusing roadtrip that lasted 9 hours, and an uneventful but very pleasant nights sleep on Maz’s driveway (which we’re now calling home!) we h... Read More...

Great Ocean Road

So with Leslie all kitted out he needed a trial run. So what better trip for a Devonian surfer to take to christen his house on wheels and get back o... Read More...
article placeholder

Stoked for Jan 26th

For me at least Jan 26th is going to be the most epic day of 2010 so far...and it’ll definitely be a contender for day of the year altogether! There ... Read More...
article placeholder

HOSTEL REVIEW – Wakeup

Comes really close to Gilligans in terms of its all round goodness! The 10 bed dorm I had over the xmas period was MASSIVE (good room parties), althou... Read More...

Sydney Aquarium

So after the success that was Sydney Wildlife Park we were pretty stoked to head off to the Aquarium for Bekki’s last day in Sidders. We had a good l... Read More...
sta travel logo

STA Travel Review

Ok so the lovely guys n girls at STA TravelBuzz…well girl…the endearing Camilla…have asked me to review my experiences with STA Travel. I’d like to... Read More...

Sydney Wildlife Park

So after the rather large let down that was Taronga Zoo yesterday me, Kez and Bekki headed to the Wildlife Park on Darling Harbour with rather higher,... Read More...

Taronga Zoo

It was a kind of last minute decision to go hit Taronga Zoo. The weather wasn’t sunny enough for the beach and Bekki was leaving in a few days....so ... Read More...
article placeholder

New Year

It was 4:30am. I was shattered. Kerri was shattered. The newly found Becki was shattered. But we were laden with supplies, pilliow cases and sheet... Read More...

Sydney Bridge

After a couple days of unproductivity I decided to hit the tourist trail yet again. The iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge was the target. ... Read More...
article placeholder

Beach walk and GMTV

I woke up...hungover again... But the Wakeup crew has other ideas....a beach walk from Coogee to Bondi, $5 for a return bus fare and a beer? SOLD! ... Read More...