Sydney

Wander and Goodbyes

Ok so after a less than successful Xmas and a Boxing day spent in a duvet watching movies and generally achieving nothing (as Boxing Days should be!) me and Kez decided to get back out and hit the...

Xmas Eve

Xmas Eve

So xmas eve was finally upon us. We were all stoked…despite the fact the Sydney (and indeed Oz in general) is the most un xmassy place in the world! Its hot, there are a distinct lack of...

The morning after…

The morning after…

Euuuuuuughhhhhh….. …..my head hurts! hahahaha! But we were determined not to waste another day feeling ‘blergh’. Kerri and me  hooked up with Matt from the Cairns Crew and Kty Lou and...