RTW 2012

article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 07.01.13

Lakeside Views I spent an amazing xmas in Switzerland a few weeks ago, and much like an English xmas it was full of relaxing walks with friends and family (well the girls family anyway!) after epic meals! T... Read More...
snow skiing alps switzerland films laax xmas

A White Xmas In Switzerland!

Spending Xmas abroad as a backpacker is always an odd experience, especially if you're in a strange country surrounded by heaps of new people. I fact during my first Xmas away when I was in Australia I decided ... Read More...
article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 31.12.12

Xmas on the Piste If you've been keeping and eye on the Backpacker Banter Facebook Fanpage or twitter feed over xmas you'll already know that I spent my festive season enjoying some fun in the snow in the S... Read More...
article placeholder

Merry Xmas Guys and Girls!

It’s that time of the year again, over eating, being stupidly drunk during the day and opening presents! Happy days all around! This year has been pretty dam epic and I’ve had heaps of fun - I just ho... Read More...
olloclip iphone attachment lens

COMPETITION – Win an OlloClip!

To celebrate the launch of my new travel and iPhoneography site iTraveliShootiPhone.com I’ve teamed up with the guys at OlloClip to give away 2 of their iPhone lens adapters to help make your iPhone even more a... Read More...
article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 3.12.12

Heading to Warmer Shores! So today after 6 weeks with the girl in Switzerland I jumped on a plane (after getting up at the ridiculously early hour of 4:30am!) and headed to my final new country of the year ... Read More...
article placeholder

Photo of the Week – 26.11.12

Early Morning On The Piste This weekend I had a rather epic and spontaneous adventure - I headed down to the southern end of Switzerland to visit Zermatt, which is infamous for it's breathtaking views of th... Read More...
backpacking goes wrong injury

When Backpacking Goes Wrong…!

**FIRST OFF I'D LIKE TO ADVISE YOU THIS POST CONTAINS SOME RATHER GRAPHIC PICTURES...SO DON'T READ OVER BREAKFAST!** Backpacking isn't all shits and giggles, well most of the time it's amazing fun and you dr... Read More...
article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 19.11.12

Clear Skies and White Powder This weekend I finally got round to exploring the infamous Swiss Alps (and ticking another item off my bucket list) when me and the girl headed to her Dads place in Flims, towar... Read More...
article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 12.11.12

Praying Monks, Laos This Photo of the Week goes right back to the start of my Asia adventure back in May when I headed into Laos to explore my first ever land locked country (a big deal for a surfer!) for a... Read More...