News

Upper Lip Cultivation – It’s MOVEMBER!

I'm sure you're all aware that we're now heading into November – and I'm sure alot of you are aware of this months alter ego…"Movember". For those of you out of...

RIP Steve Jobs – Innovator and Inspiration

  I woke up today to the sad news that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs had sadly passed away after his long term battle with cancer. And I discovered this fact – like millions of others – on a...

jetlag plane airline reviews

The Joys of Travel Jetlag!

It’s 5 am and I can’t sleep. I’m actually wide awake – like super wide awake. Oh the joys of jet lag!   Uphill Struggle Over my last few long haul flights I’ve...

THAILAND HERE I COME!

THAILAND HERE I COME!

I’m currently sat on a train to Landaaaaan buzzing with excitement because my Thailand Adventure kicks off today! I’m pretty stoked right now – and a warm break is definitely needed...

NEWS; Japan Earthquake

NEWS; Japan Earthquake

A massive earthquake measuring 8.9 on the richter scale hit Japan just under an hour a go – resulting in a 10metre high tsunami ploughing into the city of Sendai.